Sunday, July 26, 2009

8 things tagged by Kate

Tagged by little sis Kat :

8 things I am looking forward to:
1. Holidays from work in a few weeks
2. Taking Kyle to school on his first day
3. Spending time with John (hubby) while i am on holiday
4. Niki moving into her new house
5. Starting another cross stitch piece lol :)
6. Connor and Callum going inot big P7
7. Getting John to do all the decorating :)
8. Kat coming over for dinner

8 things I did yesterday:
1. Met 4 of the UK Gladiators okay took there picture but didn't actually speak to them
2. Took the boys to M&D's
3. Watched Kyle go on all the rides at least twice
4. Posted a quilt Square
5. Took pictures off the camera
6. Fell asleep on the couch while trying to stay awake to watch criminal minds
7. Bought Kyles cuddly dog pj's
8. Took awesome pics of my boys ( but then i am biased )

8 things I wish I could do:
1. Have more time to cross stitch
2. Be on a plane longer than an hour and a half
3. Read all the books on the book shelf
4. Win the lottery
5. Buy a place of our own
6. Start my holidays next week :)
7. Swim without panicking when someone takes the bottom of the pool away
8. Gleen all my cross stitch magazines so i just keep what i will stitch

8 TV shows I watch:
1. Greys Anatomy
2. Ghost Whisperer
3. NCIS
4. Holby City
5. Casualty
6. ER ( when it was on )
7. Criminal Minds
8. Come Dine With Me

Think i am supposed to tag peole , but i think most of the people i know have already been tagged , will have a think and update

Fran

No comments: