Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Agggggh no stitching for a couple of days


Just got new glasses one eye is a slightly lower prescription, so my eyes are taking a wee while to adjust don't want to strain them anymore.

Guess i will just have to do nothing but relax mmmmmm...........

Hopefully I'll be stitching by the weekend


--------------------->

Got Kyle registered for school today , he starts in August, I can't believe where the time has gone, not so long ago i was holding him in my arms. His latest is "Mummy, I love you all the way to" and then he adds whatever he was doing that day some of them are really funny. Yesterday's was "I love you all the way to your heart and back", I just melted. ( Just like that ice- cream is about to do :) Mummy do you think this will fit in my mouth hmmmmmm maybe not! )

No comments: